Date: June 11, 2015
Contact: Daniel Borchers
Founder and President
Citizens for Principled Conservatism
In her latest book and book tour, Ann Coulter unveils her innermost being as she advances a universal conspiracy theory to destroy America.
During her Adios, America! book tour, Coulter champions an identity politics given the David Duke seal of approval and heralds Mitt Romney as the savior of the nation (and the world).
Coulter uses slash-and-burn politics and engages in the politics of personal destruction. She also trashes Reagan’s legacy to deify Romney. Coulter:
· Advances several conspiracy theories
· Uses slash-and-burn politics against the GOP
· Attacks the Tea Party (again!)
· Impugns the motives of GOP
· Claims to be smartest elite
· Claims Romney bests Reagan
· Lies about presidential elections (1980, 2008, 2012)
· Extols Romney as her Messiah
See “Adios, Ann: Only Mitt for Me” at http://wp.me/p4jHFp-70.