Saturday, February 7, 2015

What Your Electric Company Doesn’t Want You to Know – Smart Meters EXPOSED!!

From:  Whole New Mom

by Adrienne



Heard about Smart Meters and how great they are supposed to be? Think again. The Electric Companies say that Smart Meters will save you money and that they are safe. But there's more to the story than meets the eye. Find out the real truth here.

We’ve had to go against the norm many times in our quest for better health. I’ve gone sugar free, gluten freestopped eating foods my breastfeeding son was allergic to, and have tried all kinds of natural treatments in order to avoid antibiotics and other meds when dealing with conditions such as sinus issues and ear infections.

Now I’m not getting a smart meter.
 
Why not?

If it’s “smart”, it must be a good thing, right?

Well, when I was younger, I was called smart in school. Most of the time it was a compliment.  Well, sometimes it wasn’t but my mom told me those kids were jealous. It didn’t feel like it but in hindsight I think she was right.  MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment