Thursday, April 17, 2014

Koch Puppet Paul Ryan Uses The Ukraine Crisis To Push The Keystone XL Pipeline


paul ryan Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) was on CNN’s New Day on Wednesday to discuss a number of topics, namely the situation with Russia and Ukraine, but also in regards to the President’s recent budget proposal. In regards to the Obama Administration’s response to Putin’s actions against Ukraine, Ryan made sure to heavily criticize the President before finally giving him a backhanded compliment and admitting that Obama is not to blame for the current crisis.

RYAN:  There are a lot of moves that this administration has made in the area of foreign policy with respect to the Russians, Syria, missile defense, that I think has projected weakness. And, I think when you have the world superpower having a foreign policy that, in my opinion, is weak and a defense policy now that shows weakness, I think it invites aggression. I think that it creates a vacuum that is filled by these types of actions.

But, let’s be really clear.  Who is to blame for this?  Vladimir Putin is to blame for this. And, I think the administration is making the proper responses.  MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment